Sunday, June 14, 2009


Hello all you lovely people and welcome to the new Thrifty Thrilling Bride blog!  I recently proposed to the love of my life (yes, I proposed to him!).  While our wedding is not for a while (9.10.11 to be exact), it is giving us a lot of time to plan the wedding.  Considering he is an ex-punk pacifist and I love shiny things, it will take a while to plan a wedding that will suit both of us.  I've found that planning (and even re-planning) is a ton of fun.  I'll come up with several themes a week.  I think I may need to throw a bunch of parties to use up all these themes.

What I've noticed is that with some creativity and work, weddings can look absolutely amazing and be a ton of fun without costing a fortune.  And so I've created this blog to help you have a fabulous and wonderful wedding without breaking the bank.  Stay tuned for idea, thoughts, and photos.  Feel free to email me any suggestions or photos and stories from your own wedding or wedding planning adventures.

Best,
Brandie


No comments:

Post a Comment