Sunday, August 9, 2009

Crystal Time!

As a lover of bling and sparkly things, I stopped by a Swarovski store to check out a necklace I saw online that I though would look lovely with my dress.    
Fantasy Large Necklace
I want something unique, modern with some fun glitz.  My strapless dress is just screaming for a statement necklace.
Fantasy Large Necklace


Unfortunately, this necklace is out of season at their stores, and can only be bought online.  I never realized Swarovski has 'season items.'  So I tried on some other necklaces, and generally had fun with shiny things. 










Such as this one.
Gillian Y-Necklace
And then I had the idea of putting a crystal flower in my bouquet as a way to 'save' part of the bouquet for long after the wedding.  This one was one of my favorites.
<span class=

But then I saw the butterflies!  Even better than a flower.  Now I really want to add a crystal butterfly to my bouquet.  I saw this one at the store. 

<span class=

1 comment: