Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Odd Couple (Combining Styles)

First, I have to preface, that there are over two years till Craig and I get married.  So, there is not a rush to come to any consensus.  But I am already surprise at how my greatest wedding-planing difficulty is creating a wedding that both Craig and I want.  Originally, Craig claimed he just wanted to 'show up,' but it turns out he's quite opinionated on our special day.  Almost as opinionated as I am.

Ideal:

Craig: (assuming he has to even have a wedding) - totally casual, kinda punk, and all of the food is covered in nacho cheese.









Me: tasteful, sparkly, tapas, and a chocolate fountain








Hmmm... noticing a bit of a difference?  Me too.  Trying to combine orchids with a tux that has the arms and legs torn off.  It's going to be an interesting journey to be sure.  At least we agree on the following:
  • fun
  • memorable
  • pool party

But at least no matter what kind of flowers we have and even if there is nacho cheese (though I hope not!), we are getting married.  And big picture, I guess that really is the important part (that or the honeymoon).


Think about it.  Oh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment